I strive to exist equally honest and transparent as possible. You should know that product reviews are not paid for, but I may earn a commission on products purchased through the links in this article. Larn more hither.

organic india tulsi tea

I've tried and so many teas that I've lost track of them all. Most are good, but very few stand out. (And nigh of the ones that stand out practice and so purely based on the flavor.)

The brand new Organic India Tulsi Moringa Tea I started drinking earlier this month is one of the select few!

Why? Well, it's non because the tea claims to be soothing and relaxing, stress relieving, and uplifting. It's because the tea truly is relaxing and stress relieving!!

I was very impressed!

Here'south what happened…

Information technology started out like any other Monday morning, where I had 2 cups of coffee to start the solar day and become dorsum in the groove of the work week. And, as usual, I went from tired… to energized… to jittery and scatterbrained.

Ordinarily at that signal I have to consume a meal, go for a run, and/or stress out for a fleck earlier I can relax into a "still energized just non jittery" state. But this was not a regular Monday.

I decided to have a drinking glass of this tea. Lo and behold, the stress and caffeine jitters subsided, nevertheless the energized and focused feeling remained!

Information technology reminds me of the pop caffeine + theanine stack with its synergistic furnishings!

Basically, if yous combine this tea with caffeine, you can get an awesome boost in energy and focus, without the jitters. It's as well amazing for reducing anxiety, in my experience.

At that place were certainly days I was so stressed out that this tea wasn't plenty to totally at-home me down. But I still recollect it helped a lilliputian, even if that was just a placebo effect.

There were also days I was stressing out in the evening, chomping on chocolate covered espresso beans to keep me awake, and so sipping on this tea in an attempt to get to sleep when I finished working.

Somehow, it helped!

Even more than surprising was how well I slept through the night! Information technology's one thing to get to sleep after a stressful evening, it'due south another to really sleep well and wake up feeling pretty proficient.

But I did merely that! And I had fun dreams during the night!

Here I am testing out fancy nootropics this year, not finding anything that keen, and along comes this unproblematic box of tea that blows everything else away!

How does information technology do it? I'yard not sure.

But here's what I know:

This tea is caffeine-free, which is probably one reason information technology'southward more than relaxing than standard black or green tea.

The important ingredient, Tulsi (normally referred to every bit Holy basil,) is an adaptogen. That ways information technology helps to combat stress.

In other words, adaptogens are awesome! If y'all get stressed easily or suffer whatever sort of anxiety issues, adaptogens can be a lifesaver!

On superlative of that, Tulsi can heave the body'southward natural immune system.

I don't know a lot almost Tulsi, but this tea contains a blend of three different types of Tulsi leaves. I'thou inclined to believe that is better than only getting 1 type.

The other cardinal ingredient is Moringa leaf, which is totally new to me. But it sounds incredible!

It contains an assortment of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, and it's extremely loftier in EGCG, the strong antioxidant that makes green tea and so crawly.

After seeing how well this tea works, I'm because buying the straight upwards Moringa leaf powder then I can mix it into my diet whenever I want.

The tea tastes great, though! I could certainly encounter myself drinking it every day. (Ordinarily I'thousand not a huge fan of herbal teas unless they are huckleberry flavored!)

It'southward sort of like that Yogi cold season tea, but better. The Yogi tea is likewise weird to drink often. This one is similar a regular tea flavor for the well-nigh part, simply with a shot of the other flavors at the end.

I retrieve I will await into other Organic India products since this ane was so neat. It seems like a cool visitor.

I mean, this tea is USDA certified organic, Non GMO verified, and Kosher & Halal certified, and then they seem to care about their product quality.

The retail on this is $5.99 for a box of xviii packets, simply the current price on their site is $iv.79 (about 27 cents per handbag.) That's not inexpensive, only by no means is it expensive.

They besides sell Ghee, which I've been significant to endeavor. Apparently that has been used in tea in Republic of india for many years. And here people thought Bulletproof Coffee was new and innovative!

My final verdict is…

If you e'er suffer from anxiety or just need help relaxing at night, this tea is outstanding! And it's cheap, then it's worth a shot.

Plus information technology tastes good then you can't lose, really!

Official website: www.OrganicIndia.com

Purchase online: world wide web.Amazon.com

Production Review Details
Company: Organic Republic of india
Production: Organic India Tulsi Moringa Tea
Reviewed by: Coach Levi
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Date last updated: 2014-08-02
Obtained Product: Purchased at retailer.
CoachLevi.com Advertiser: No.

Click here if y'all would like to go your product reviewed on CoachLevi.com.

You may also like
  • honest citrus energy green tea

  • cvs airshield

  • bioterra herbs

  • ito en sencha shot green tea

  • ginsana energy

  • swype shield product